[at-l] Trail Angels---

Sam Waddle. Charlie Trivette. Gov. & Mrs. Thomson.
All "participated vicariously in something they had no ability to do
themselves".
 From an old AT-News:
"Trail Magic...is a kind, kind way,
of helping another have a much better day!
It happens when you least expect it,
but when you need it so much.
It's the "Magic of the Trail", with an Angel's touch!
Little acts of kindness, little deeds of cheer,
extended by a stranger...a Trail Angel so dear.
You will know when it happens,
You will never forget;
all thru life you will remember...
this I will bet.
Trail Magic, Angels, everywhere.
(Or Trail Magic means there are those who care.)"
~ Dorothy'the Ankle Express' Mauldin

 When Mrs. TJ is waiting for me at a trailhead rendezvous she often 'angels'.
More than once I've come out of the woods to find a note from her that she's
giving so-and-so a ride somewhere, or she has to tell me she's out of cold
sodas because I was too late!
 T"Save the last rootbeer for me"J

multipart/alternative
  text/html