[at-l] FYI~Tents & Trails~NYC

I know that a lot of stores in NYC are having a hard time right now, having
to lay people off and such.  Seems to me that this would be a good
opportunity for us all to purchase something and keep some people in their
jobs after they reopen their doors.  Just my suggestion for helping out real
people and knowing that it won't get sucked up in bureaucracy.

Cleek