[at-l] Bootless in New Jersey

Not necessarily heavier or stronger than what you have. First, what have
you been using, do you get blisters, what do you like/dislike about them,
and what sort of pack load and distance do you walk? Were those enough
questions?

You have lots of options around NJ including EMS, Campmor, REI and others.
Last time I was in NYC, I enjoyed a little outfitter down on Park Place,
but don't know if they are open after 9/11 events. If you do go boot
shopping, first decide on your socks and get fitted late some day with the
socks you expect to use. Try to find a place that will spend some time on
your fitting, and not just some high school kid working part time.

OrangeBug