OB's perspective... Re: [at-l] Re: hip belt/load handling security

Wow, OB. Are you basing these strong value statements on your
experience as a back country travelor? Or are you just exercising
your right to post... Which is to say, your post will have a lot more
impact if you could bring some history (and hence perspective) to
bear. So, how much time have you spent waist deep in silted moving
water (like the Kennebec)? With *or*without* a burden? Voluntarily?
(Boy, I can tell ya some of *mine* weren't! Brrrrrrr!)

Nitor!
Sloetoe
--- W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Another statement of pure truth.