[at-l] Re: hip belt/load handling security

Another statement of pure truth. Panic and loss of airway rarely results in
recalling how to remove a buckle down at your waist along with the sternum
strap and water tube. The very cold water, regardless of any velocity and
tumbling, is quite disorienting. A person can get the bumbles and fumbles
quickly in such circumstances which can be quite deadly. Perhaps some can
claim expertise at this, but I would never encourage others to violate this
consistent safety rule regarding fording (or fjording).

OrangeBug