[at-l] Re: Toughest hikes/sections

I also thought the Springer approach trail was not
difficult, but I hiked it AFTER my thru-hike.  And
since then have rehiked a lot of the AT.  I know that
the southern AT has some hard sections, but I really
don't think it can compare to the sustained difficulty
of the Whites and southern Maine.  And last year on
the Long Trail, woooooo boy, there was some
leg-busting stuff after you leave the AT, up north
where nobody goes but the meese.

Nocona