Subject: Re: [at-l] light shoes

> "Richard S. Lubitz" wrote:
>
> > How come Jan hasn't weighed in on this subject <G>
> > Rich
She's on digest form and perennially a day late and $3 short.

> she's been busy planning our wedding...

No, no, I'm over it now, really. Ate cheese, moved onto a biker with a
bigger earring. I told you. Big is all.

My sister, now, she wants you to pay for her Goretex (TM)wedding dress.
Finanaces have been a little tight in her new start-up business, Extreme
Needlepoint.
Some of the ladies have gotten a bit caried away in mid-pattern and have
required expensive "extractions"...
She is a vengeful woman...

--
    Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.