[at-l] Happy Birthday, Hash Brownie!

Ah, yes! One vera (The Missing Kink; Hash Brownie) j. lehmkuhl has, on the
turn into Tuesday, passed into yet another of those annual anniversaries
marking our entrance into the race we call life.....

          H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y,   v e r a !!!!!!!

If you're so inclined, write to Ms. Brownie ( vjl_47@yahoo.com ) and
enquire as to her health, her life, her birthday (soooo many!) and her
*interesting* moniker. And ask her whether she's hiking next year.

Sloetoe

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!