[at-l] I wish I were on the Trail right now

My wife and younger daughter are in NYC, safe. My older daughter is in SF,
living within the shadow of the Transamerica building, hopefully on her way
to work. My brother works with the Pentagon, and I am not about to bother
him with my concerns.

I will go give blood at noon today. Pray for the country and for our
President's wisdom in making good decisions regarding these attacks on our
country. We will learn if he is up to the task. Pray for the souls whose
lives have been lost, killed by scoundrels attempting to terrorize us
survivors.

OrangeBug