Fwd: [at-l] LNT was AT-L And The AT

----------- Original Message -----------
From: Robert Cunningham <robert.cunningham3@worldnet.att.net>
Sent To: lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu
Subject: Re: [at-l] LNT was AT-L And The AT
Date Sent: 08 Sep 2001 07:10 PM

I hiked the Long Path from GWBridge to High Point NJ this past June, the worse part of it was the section from Stoney Point (?) to the entrance for the Park, the 2-3 mile stretch was filled with dumped cars lots of other junk like stoves refrigerators all sorts of stuff and of course mt beer cans and bottles the 2 ponds that are passed looked poluted but people were fishing there and of course partying.  As soon as I crossed the road into HSP it stopped - no more litter, it continued that way all the way to HP.----EZ