[at-l] Georgia Stop Smoking Hike---Trip Report

I started at FS42 on Saturday September 1.  I was healthy of body. Tired of
mind.  I came off of Blue Mountian on Friday September 7.  I had diarrhea, I
had been walking on a blown knee for three days, I puked on the top of blue
mountian, went to the bathroom twice on the way down, both my big toes are
black under the nails and I have conjunctivitis in my right eye. I caught a
cold from freezing in Blue mountian shelter.  I now am of healthy mind.  I
will trade mind over body anytime.  I had a great time.  The rest of this
trip report is just like Jan's, just thirty minutes later.

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---