[at-l] Goodbye for a While

This morning I awoke to 4+ inches of snow.  It continues to snow as I write.
The effect on our Highland Festival is negative in that I could actually get
from one end of town to the other this morning without going ballistic with
road rage.  The amazing thing is that, after my friends who were meeting me
at the Festival canceled because they had 10 inches of snow, I went down and
sold my tickets.  I'm getting more and more focused on trying to save money
so that I can go back on the trail next year, and even little $15 tickets
count.

Right now though I am able to be on my foot again, and I have an incredible
amount of work that has been put off for the past two years to do at my
house.  That plus trying to get fit for walking and working at Harmony
Foundation plus getting ready for a new renter of my guesthouse is about all
I can handle.  So . . . I'm going to have to stop at the 500+ posts on at-l
that I haven't got read and take leave until I am able to keep up again.

See ya later.

Kinnickinic
(Sawnie Robertson)

multipart/alternative