[at-l] smashmellows

spork_2002@yahoo.com writes:

"I haven't been on the list long, but I have noticed
quite a bit of resentment."
Hi Alexis!
Welcome aboard! Don't worry to much about what you post, and how it will be
recieved, we're not as bad as you think! :O)
You've come in at a bad time, that's all. There's another, newer, AT list
that has an owner and a member who are extremely jealous of how this well
this friendly, helpful, informative, active, and vital list was running. So
that member of that list was sent here on an errand to try and change things
here. Many here think that the errand boy is really that other list owner,
citing very obvious similarities in phrasing, misused syntax, grammatical
errors, vocabulary, etc. Insulting posts, outright lies, trolling behavior of
the worst kind, put downs, misrepresentations, and general disruptive efforts
ensued. When confronted about his actions he puts a spin on it, saying that
he's being picked on. That Troll has recently stooped so low as to send
private emails to several members lying about who is saying what about whom
offlist. With that kind of poison being pissed onto our campfire, it's only
natural that a general stink would settle over whole list. Several list
members have blocked his emails, several just delete before reading. And
several longtime list members have unsubscribed or stopped posting onlist,
unfortunately.
 Here's some good advice about how to respond to Trolls.  > Don't take the
bait! If you do, spit it out by not posting a response or by responding
offlist. That completely defeats the goals of the Troll's disruptive efforts.
 TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---