[at-l] smashmellows

I haven't been on the list long, but I have noticed
quite a bit of resentment.  I got an e-mail one day
telling me everyone was glad I'm on the list.  The
next day, it's almost like people are trying to get
their punches in.  I didn't know what to think when I
first started on the list...but then you get used to
it after a while.  I think everybody should step back
and think about what they say to people.  It's easy to
lose friends when you're being vicious.  I'm probably
the youngest person on the list, the most
inexperienced, but even I see what you're doing to
each other and the morale of the people who post.  I'm
scared to post my opinions half the time because I
don't want to recieve any nasty e-mails.  Frankly, I'm
worried about pissing you people off for fear of what
you'll say to me.  I mean really, do you know
everyone's background?

Alexis

=====
"The soul of a journey is liberty, perfect liberty, to think, to feel, do just as one pleases."
                                - William Hazlitt