Re[2]: [at-l] smashmellows

"There's another, newer, AT list
that has an owner and a member who are extremely jealous of how this well
this friendly, helpful, informative, active, and vital list was running. So
that member of that list was sent here on an errand to try and change things
here."

In the interest of accuracy (and common sense) the other list master could care less about what the
AT-L does. Even if he did, he would not send the guy TJ thinks is his messenger. My suggestion is that
both lists try to do useful things for the trail and their members. This silly bickering doesn't
help. (Jim or Ginny I'm not calling TJ silly. He even like my alleged poem, I think. I'm saying the bickering is silly.)

I suspect both lists from time to time, in fact, do useful things for the trail and provide useful help to
members, which may be why a number of us are members of both.

Yes, Alexis, there is resentment, perhaps, on both sides. But I'm hoping we can all work through it.

Weary