[at-l] Redhead Come back please

Red, Do come back to the list when you can.  I know there are the difficult times for you.  I know also you have gotten torched by one or two on the list.  I think the problems started several weeks ago when one or two from the other list felt it their God given duty to chastise us for not supporting that list.  Many of the post became ego trips, long winded and full of hot air.

Hopeful and I have a rule when we hike.  No politics, not talking about work and no complaining.  That might work well for this campfire.
Plodder