[at-l] Redhead Come back please

Da Readhead,
Hey, Redhead, I like your posts and I am sorry some listers have big ego's
but don't let them offend you.  Stand up and be a man! A pretty man, a
beautiful redhead, just stand up to their bullying.
We need all you nice folks as bufferin against the belly-achers.  Why do you
think I do not always keep up with the list?  Some of us don't like the
ongoing bitchin' behavior.
Many here are just wonderful to speak with and are a joy so don't ya'll get
bent and do more damage. Okay?  You know who you are.
SLIM