[at-l] Eminent Domain Purity - Orange Bug

If you sincerely wish to defend the list then  practice what you preach.
Even better instead of wasting the time of the folks on the list take it off
the list. There is really no point in this continuing on the list, unless
you feel you need an audience.
Now one last time to help ease your confusion. I did not say "that land
acquisition
 strategies result in paving the AT for extreme ADA accommodations, much
 less motorized multiuse of the trail"  said it could make enemies for the
trail and could result in stuff like this happening.

 So Bill if you wish to continue this lets take it off the list, I sure hate
to see anyone getting Weary of this topic jump off a Cliff.