[at-l] Got half a million bucks? (third try)

I also stayed at Kincora this year. I was in a quandary due to the Laurel
Creek Lodge being there also. I heard before hand that both were great
places to stay. But I am so glad I stayed at Kincora. Bob and his wife were
and are some of the most dedicated and genuinely great nice people I met
this year. I was rather upset about the sign that Laurel Creek Lodge placed
not more than 50 yards from Kincora's driveway. I agree that if the Laurel
Creek does not get bought and maintained as a place for hikers to stay
Kincora will be over whelmed. If I had the money I would snatch it up. Miss
Janet is in the market for a place and I know she has a place in mind but if
that falls thru I think Laurel Creek would be just the ticket for her. Welp
that is my 2 cents worth.