[at-l] dehydrating pickles

I don't understand why anyone would want a dried
pickle, but okra?!! I have lived in the South a good
many years now.  I have even learned to eat collards,
but smashed okra is more than I want to handle, whole
okra is bad enough.
I just carry little packets of dill relish.  They are
light and last a good long time.