[at-l] The Truth (Warning: Wingfoot topic included)

You know, RnR, you really are quite verbose.  This post is an excellent
example of what Kahley was speaking.  Do you know why church preachers are
often so damned boring?  Because they go on and on and on about a simple
message.  It's not necessary.  It makes it a pain to read.  I'm all for your
right to talk about serious issues, and I really don't believe anyone on
this list is against talking about serious issues.   However, your methods
of conversation come across as entirely too wordy, accusatory, and you come
across as one that doesn't consider others' ideas, but instead instinctively
reacts and rejects anything that comes up simply so you may argue.  Just
consider that for a bit before you reply.

One more thing that I've gotta stay about ol' WF -- you said his main fault
is, "His main fault is reacting to deliberate anti*intellectual feedback in
an annihilating way."  What a bunch of crap.  He is absolutely against any
type of intellectual feedback. His "anti*intellectual" stance is exactly
what drives people away from him.