[at-l] The Truth

Rocks I don't know what you expect from a list.  You continue to imply that
this list falls short of your expectations.  I just don't understand.  Let us
look at the last week of post to see what the list provided:

(1) A group of folks organizing a hike in North Georgia
(2) A discussion of ATC involvement with the Friars
(3) A discussion of advertising on the AT
(4) A discussion on trip plans to and from The Gathering
(5) A work trip announced by Hopeful for North Georgia
(6) A group of hikers making plans to go on work trip
(7) A discussion on the evils of smoking and how at 49 some folks can smoke
and
         still out hike you and me
(8) And we even found time to tell you what was wrong with you.  What more
could you want

Clyde
46 year old  MBA , 1984

multipart/alternative