[at-l] The Truth

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

> The net possesses great potential for Trail
> organization and advocacy. I hate to see it abused by posters like > Steve Landis and others who seem to prefer see it as a whipping post > when more substantive uses are available.

It was you who complained about not being understood.
I think that my suggestion to use a spell checker and a grammar checker
was actually quite constructive.

> Why Weary chooses to call my posts inarticulate when so much is at > stake I don't know.

And he is one of your defenders.

You know, if each time a flame war breaks out you are at the center of
it, you might want to ask yourself,...............?

For the record:

I am not a long distance hiker but I have been hiking on the AT this
week.  I have done some shelter maintenance recently.  I think ads in
shelters are a bad idea and I'm really starting to like Weary.

Steve - Curmudgeon-in-training