[at-l] ummm

Welcome CJ.  Glad you spoke up!  There is a lot of real good stuff here and
also a lot of things that do not interest me personally.  I try not to
respond to the negative people here, and there are really not many of them.
I delete all the people I don't want to hear from, read what is left.  I did
get off this list for a while a couple of years ago.  But I missed so much!
You meet people here, later often meet them in person.  You develop close
and long term relationships with wonderful people and you sometimes share
experiences other than hiking.  Things about life in general..  So there is
bound to be some "chatter".  But many of the folks here are very experienced
hikers and, if you have a question about anything related to that, just ask
and you will get many good replies.  So send us out out a good hiking
question and watch the replies come!

Hummingbird (who is 53 years young, since you asked)