[at-l] Re: Waaaaay off topic ... an answer from the expert

In a message dated 8/2/01 4:31:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu writes:

> Where else but here can you find this diversity of non trail knowledge?
> We are blessed with people from all walks of life, (writers, MDs, CPAs,
> engineers, landscapers (sometimes), etc.) that bring to our campfire such
> color and flavor.  This is why I take the time to read off topic posts.\

Isn't that the truth!!  When Cassy got bit by a dog, a very knowledgeable
insurance lister helped me get a decent settlement from the insurance company
by taking time out of his busy day to call me and fill me in on how things
work and what was typical.  If not for him, she would have gotten nothing for
the scars she will always have.  Gotta love this list.

:)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html