[at-l] Re: Waaaaay off topic ... an answer from the expert

Where else but here can you find this diversity of non trail knowledge?
We are blessed with people from all walks of life, (writers, MDs, CPAs,
engineers, landscapers (sometimes), etc.) that bring to our campfire such
color and flavor.  This is why I take the time to read off topic posts.\
Rich