[at-l] Bellechere--oops

--- Nina Baxley <infpeace@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good thing I bought the umbrella hat, 'cause it
> rained
> later on, and it poured when we were trying to
> listen
> to the Fabulous Thunderbirds. POG called Hummingbird
> on her cell phone and said, "We're easy to find. I'm
> wearing a purple balloon, and Waterfall is wearing a
> multi-colored rainbow hat."

Oops, I meant a multi-colored rainbow UMBRELLA hat.
POG and Dee assured me that I did not look a bit
silly. We'll see when the pictures come in! :-)

Waterfall

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/nina/ninab_archive.htm.