[at-l] Bellechere

Waterfall,

Thanks for the great report on our "Belly Share" weekend.  Funny, you never
even mentioned that it rained almost the entire time.  Shows how hikers can
have a great time, not complain about the weather  or even notice it etc.
It really was a great time and Pog was an awesome hostess!  Thanks for a
wonderful weekend.  We will have to do it again sometime.

 It was so nice to have a small group and really have a chance to get to
know people.  (One thing I did learn is to NEVER let David A. make
drinks....LOL.  He thinks that you put a water glass of vodka and a jigger
of OJ to make a screwdriver.)   I never did get to try that Painkiller
punch!

If there are any music fans out there, there is a fantastic 3 day music
festival coming up in September.  Maybe we could get a little mini-Ruck
started there.  Everyone sets tents up at the R-Ranch in Dahlonega and
parties all weekend.  Doc Watson will be performing and many others.  If
anyone is interested, let me know and I will send more info.  It is $50 for
the 3 day weekend.  More later...

Hummingbird