[at-l] I would like to propose a motion.

Hi all,

Well I'm touched to be "christened." Really.
It is one of those names, however, that people traditionally have a lot
of fun with.
 "What's your name?"
"Jan Leitschuh."
 "Gesundheit (or God bless you...)"
Or, "here's a tissue."

Or, "Leitschuh"
"Well okay, she likes you, but does she like me."
Or Light Foot,
 or Heavy Foot,
or Heavy Boot.
 Old friends have been calling me "Shoe" for years, but it doesn't have
the cachet of a Hummingbird, a Saunterer, a Modanondockdee, a Sandpiper,
a Shakeylegs, or even a Felix, so I remain open.
Really touched, really.
Best,
Jan, who remains uncommitted (but maybe should be locked up) and still
would like to visit NOC in January
--
    Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

http://www.mindspring.com/~janl2