[at-l] PA Ruck publicity

Oh yea,

	I think I forgot to say but. MrsGorp and I went by the Iron Masters
Hostel and said hello to Sean. We wanted to get away from the ATC
conference and took a short drive out there. The place looked real good.
Sean was his usual happy self. A few thru hikers were around.
	Hey I finally got to go in that store. When I hiked the area I was too
early in the year. I saw a lot of signs like "open next week for the
season" same thing at Caledonia Park. Looking forward to playing with my
orienteering map of Pine Grove.

chase