[at-l] trail angel

Two thumbs up and a loud shout out to the very nice young lady who had two
coolers of ice cold drinks and handed them to hikers as they crossed  the
intersection of the A.T. at Rt. 50 in Chester's Gap Virginia.  What a
pleasant surprise for a tired hiker.  Although you will probably never see
this, thank you very much.  I'm not sure, because I am new at this hiking
thing, but I think this is what you all call a trail angel.  My apology if I
am incorrect in this assumption.  Thanks again.
Jim