[at-l] Titanium Pots

although Ti has been used for many things it is becoming cheaper.  When
they first came out with Ti bicycle frames the price was so high that
letters to various cycling magazines called it unobtanium.  Now they are
more reasonable (not cheap however).  when golf clubs first started using
Ti in drivers they were over $300.  Now you can get a Ti driver for less
than $50.
Rich