[at-l] Titanium Pots

At 10:04 AM 7/12/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Check with your PO, Marty, but my understanding is that only approved
>low-pressure cannisters, such as Gaz cartridges, can be mailed, and those
>that are approved still have to be sent by surface mail, so you can't use
>Priority (air) Mail. If you do and they discover the canisters, you're in
>for a big fine.
>
>Robert

Gosh.  I've checked with them.  I just came back from my post office about
an hour ago.  Believe me [or not] these can be shipped, and shipped
legally. I've AT hiker friends that have used and shipped these.  The
details on how to ship these are in the link I posted earlier.  Once again:

http://www.snowpeak.com/Pages/GPShipment.htm

marty

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors
188 Center Street, PO Box 56
Lyndon Center, VT 05850