[at-l] Titanium Pots

At 08:10 AM 7/12/01 -0500, you wrote:
>At 08:01 AM 7/12/01 -0400, Martin Fors wrote:
>
>>That, combined with my Ti spork and Snow Peak's stove is a pretty good
>>backpacking system.  The negative is the fuel canisters which can be bump
>>boxed in the mail.
>
>First, welcome back Marty......looong time no see!  And happy retirement!!

Hi,
Thank you.  Living amongst boxes right now as it'll take months to get
straightened out.  We searched for 3 weeks looking for our living room lamp
shades and harps before we found them.  ;-]

>Now about those cannisters...didn't the hazardous shipping costs make
>mailing your bump box expensive?

That's a relative and relevant question.  I can ship 8 cannisters priority
mail for $3.98, 7 cannisters for $3.50.  That's approx. 4 weeks fuel.  If I
do it wisely, the cost [around $24] isn't prohibitive [for me.]  marty

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors
188 Center Street, PO Box 56
Lyndon Center, VT 05850