[at-l] RUCK definition

>     Ruck     1. A large number mixed together; a jumble.

Yeppers.....that sounds like a RUCK...at least it sounds like the kitchen
at the PA Ruck <g>

>2. The multitude of
>ordinary people.

True....we are all ordinary but with one special bond...the desire to place
on foot in front of the other.

>     Ruck    2. To disturb or ruffle; irritate.

Hmmm...ya'll will have to ask Shawn about that <VVVBG>

But I like the original definition that came with the title....
"a gathering of disreputable persons"

I mean..what else would you call otherwise sane people who leave
responsibility,
kith and kin behind and go a-walking in the woods for a week or a month or
a year?