[at-l] What do you want?

In a message dated 7/10/01 8:44:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

<<  If you're trying to make a point and you can't make
 your case *on the list* in an open forum in 2 or 3 posts, then either you
 haven't presented the right information or you haven't presented it the
 right way or your case isn't worth making - or the other guy isn't listening
 and you're wasting bandwidth. >>

      Too many restraints there for true openness. How does this relate to
HYOH, or post your own post? If you take longer than that, or feel you need
to take longer than the above restrictions *based mainly on this posters
limitations, it's all right with me. Go ahead and make your point I'm
listening. Otherwise you're quitting too soon and too easily...

   From the 'American Heritage Dictionary':

    Ruck     1. A large number mixed together; a jumble. 2. The multitude of
ordinary people.

    Ruck    2. To disturb or ruffle; irritate. To become irritated. (I assume
from butting heads together)