[at-l] RUCK definition

--- kahley <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:

> I mean..what else would you call otherwise sane
> people who leave > responsibility,
> kith and kin behind and go a-walking in the woods
> for a week or a month or
> a year?

Sane? :)

(Just read an interesting article the other day.
Americans work more hours per week than any other
country, we work more hours per week during the golden
age of our productivity (the 1950s), and more and more
companies are starting a worker with a one week
vacation rather than the customary two.  We many not
have an official state religion, but "work" seems to
be the official faith of the country......  So that is
why I say "sane"...RANT MODE OFF)

=====