[at-l] 'nother trip report..

In a message dated 7/9/01 9:23:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pmags@yahoo.com=20
writes:
"--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> Any chance of putting some PHOTOS up?=A0 Can't you
> borrow a digital camera from=20
> work or sumpthing?
>=20

Next roll I develop (and I am possibly going on
another BPing trip this weekend!) will borrow a
scanner. All can see the horror I have to put up with
every weekend! :)"

If any lister needs scanning done, send 'em my way! They don't need to be=20
hiking-related, but no photos of Felix's shirt please.
I'll put the pics on a disc, and send you the pics as files via email, too.
TJ=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---