[at-l] 'nother trip report..

--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> Any chance of putting some PHOTOS up?  Can't you
> borrow a digital camera from
> work or sumpthing?

Next roll I develop (and I am possibly going on
another BPing trip this weekend!) will borrow a
scanner. All can see the horror I have to put up with
every weekend! :)

> Jeeze, and I thought you were a computer nerd!

History is my first love, hiking is my passion,
computers just happens to be something I did as a
hobby when I was 12-18or so, kept up with, and am now
able to pay the bills with. :-)  They way I look at
it, Dad does not come home and make duct work for fun,
so I try to use the computer as little as possible
when I am not in work. Keeps me sane (or as sane as I
am going to be!) :)

=====