Re[6]: [at-l] R&R Why are you here?

There have been many lively "discussions" regarding emminent domain
issues, religion and expressions of faith, political actions, second
amendment rights, environmentalism and other controversial topics.
Rarely are these discussions successful at swaying opinion, but rarely
do these result in belligerent accusations by one against the entire
list, such as "Nazi elitism so popular" [among AT-L correspondents].

The closest to this was a few years ago by some mountain bikers who
actively trolled the list, seeking expulsion, and relishing in the
receipt of this rare "prize" from Ryan. The suspicion is that current
trolling has a similar agenda. We can only await the reopening of the
various TP resources. My fear is that these are "coming real soon" like
the 1999 Guidebook.

Bill...