Re[8]: [at-l] R&R Why are you here?

"I don't think you are genuinely confused."

Maybe not. But I seem to have gotten two answers. You seem to say such debate is not welcome. Orange Bug
recalls many a spirited debate about controversial matters.

I was glad to see the latter. The trail is too important to have a forum that reaches 500 trail
people restrict its
discussion to such things as a pretty sister some place, vacations and which homemade alcohol stove is best.

I don't know about David's "league of voters," but the League of Women Voters regularly debates
issues. They don't endorse specific candidates. But in Maine at least they have
done vigorous research on important matters.

BTW. I leave this weekend for a few days in PA, followed by the ATC conference in Shippenburg. Today
I'm off to work on my three miles of trail in the so called 100-mile-wilderness.

Weary