Re[2]: [at-l] New Year's Ruck, or some such

"...whenever I was Down South, a soft drink was called either 'colddrink',
>> or a 'Cocola'"

Being one of those elitists that Orange Bug dislikes so, when I travel I seek out local restaurants,
rather than the chains. During my 10 days in North Carolina, I stopped one noon and asked about
potatoes. I was told raas comes with what I had ordered. After a bit of conversation, I
discovered I was about to have rice.

BTW I climbed Roan Mountain -- well from the parking lot up, elevation gain ~ 25 feet. The
Rhododendrons were about four days before their peak, when I stopped on the 17th.

Weary