[at-l] Flame Response : Cliff

Well, this is a good example of why "trolling" has been attached to all of
these threads. There is a common mistake in how you have dealt with this
"discussion" or "debate" (not that either term is really applicable). You
respond and inflame those who maintain the belief that you are either
insecure or ill-informed. Those who attempt to engage you regarding the
process and history of events are ignored. Sir, you are a bully.

You understand exactly that the issue has nothing to do with whether WF
advocates effectively for the AT or not. You understand that the issue
involves mercurial, bizarre and autocratic behavior that has saddened many
who have called WF "friend." It does WF no service to defend or attack his
grandiosity, as he is not able to hear such comments however they are
voiced. It also serves the AT community poorly to have such divisiveness
inflamed and maintained by this continuing drama. I think that WF serves a
useful purpose but falls short of his potential, alienating those who could
use his drive for leadership. I marvel at the thought of what could be
accomplished if WF and others could share the stage.

I suspect that there is another agenda in your continuing blather about
history and traditionalism. I think that you also have potential for
leadership and advocacy, but that your process limits your credibility and
audience. I doubt that you will bother to respond to this, much less take
heed. I wish you well, but I hope that my other friends will avoid
underestimating you, your understanding and your intentions.

OrangeBug