[at-l] Bad Idea, was Lyrics

A few posts ago I'm embarrassed to say that I wrote:

>I don't know whether this is a good idea but it's an idea. Please accept it
>in the good-natured spirit intended.
>
>Sung to the tune of "And All She Wants To Do Is Dance" by Don Henley:
>

>Crazy hikers walkin' round with c*** p***** in their hands <etc>

I infer from the thundering silence in response to this post that it was
indeed a very, very bad idea. Sorry all. <g>

I will chalk up my lack of good judgment to an acute need to hike, a
situation which I am correcting starting tomorrow by following the white
blazes southbound in VA. Thanks to all for the wonderful ideas I will be
putting to good use and I'll be in touch on or about July 7.

Pokey