[at-l] Bad Idea, was Lyrics

Heya Pokey..don't be embarrassed.  It wasn't a bad post
or a bad song .....just bad timing.
After a heavy spell of WF, everyone gets gun shy about going
"there" again.  I thought it was good but was really bugged cause
I couldn't remember the song.  It's hovering on the edge of
my mind but I can't bring it into focus.  I repeat...nothing to be
embarrassed about...... not an issue and even if it was, where better
than among friends??? Have an excellent hike and turn your
talent to your trip report!!!!   We await more Pokey Poems!  <g>