[at-l] E*Mail Effectiveness

In a message dated 6/19/01 2:42:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

> I know that the letters and calls of support generated by Trailplace made a
> real difference with the appropriations staff in Congress.  +

Notice he didn't say "email campaign by force" ?  Nice to have that in
writing.
'cause Trailplace generated no letters or phone calls, except by those who
were kicked off his list.

The Redhead (with deep apology to those whom I probably bet my first born on
that I wouldn't respond to this again.  Um, if I *did* bet my firstborn, his
birthday is Saturday . . . perhaps we could settle the bet before then? ;))

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---