[at-l] Evidence Of Trailplace Effectiveness

I applaud you for giving a reference and demonstration that not all is bad
with the ATC. Even the ATC and others are able to acknowledge benefit to
the trail, even from those frequently with litigiousness and provocations
in their comments regarding others with honest differences in opinion. It
is sad to see the ATC, ALDHA, hikers and others receive so much "friendly
fire" from Hot Springs.

Maybe someday, there will be opportunity for a discussion.

OrangeBug