[at-l] Evidence Of Trailplace Effectiveness

I get similar replies to letters that I write directly to my
congressmember, senator, etc.  I can't remember how many times I've "made a
real difference".  That doesn't mean that I can claim or deserve sole
credit (or blame, depending on your point-of-view) for the outcome.  It's
called courtesy.  You write nice letters to supporters thanking them for
their assistance.  Again, you're missing the point.  No one said he did
nothing.  But there's no point in restating it all.  You're obviously still
not listening.

Saunterer