[at-l] NPS Morning Report

previously posted:
<<<The Discovery Channel will air a show entitled "On the Inside -
Rangers: 'Cops in the Woods'" this evening at 9 p.m. EDT. The program
features law enforcement problems in six parks (North Cascades, Mount
Rainier, Yosemite, Organ Pipe Cactus, Smokies, Blue Ridge, and
Shenandoah), including illegal border crossings, poaching, and wildfire.
Be interesting to see how many HYOH thruhikers/section hikers are
apprehended by the authorities in GSMNP and SNP.>>>>
It was a good show, too. And if you watched a bit longer, you could
learn how to embalm your own corpse. Even freaked Fur out a bit! He said
" Man, when I die, don't have all that crap done on me. Just throw me in
a pine box and bury me in the woods." I said, "Nope. You are NOT allowed
to die your own death!"

Kinda cool that the dude was dressed out in jeans, a Hard Rock Cafe
sweatshirt, a harley bandana, and draped in a Harley beach towel. I
wonder how a sleeping bag would look in a casket? Maybe a tent over it,
or noseeum netting. Hmmmmm, makes ya think, don't it?

Landslide

http://community.webtv.net/FLATers/LANDSLIDESTRAILPLACE