[at-l] Equipment sorting?

Shelving and visibility!

I have an entire set of shelves devoted to equipment.  I put larger stuff on
larger shelves, smaller stuff on smaller shelves.  I try to keep everything
visible.

Then, I can just scan all the shelves for each trip and pick out just what I
need.

I've tried grouping stuff and keeping things in packs but invariably I end
up forgetting where I've put individual items and end up losing them for
days, weeks, or months at a time.  (My overmitts once got put with my
bicycle stuff and I didn't find them until after an entire winter passed.
Ooops!)

Could also help to list everything in a spreadsheet with weights, too.

Works for me...

Mara